Medior PHP Developer
Strix, our leading ecommerce agency, is on the lookout for a seasoned developer who's a pro at building e-commerce platforms from the ground up. Our agency works with top players in various industries, which can be complex and challenging. Our team has over 200 awesome people in offices in Utrecht, Krakau and Frankfurt. We are passionate about creating top-notch software, and we're looking for someone who shares that same drive. If you're ready for an exciting challenge, join us!
As a Medior Backend Developer at Strix, you'll work and learn along with experienced developers on delivering complex solutions, collaborating with clients and your teammates, and continuously challenge and improve our way of work. You'll have freedom for your own initiatives, to learn and work independently, analyze, collaborate with experienced developers, and understand business needs. You'll have the opportunity to make a real impact.
We have a great office in Utrecht. Here we work passionately with the team and our clients to maintain our good relationship and keep an eye on the project result.
As a medior developer at Strix
- You write clean and testable PHP code and are eager to learn
- You work together with a multidisciplinary scrum team towards a shared goal: pushing the boundaries in e-commerce
- You'll also have experience working with our favorite tech stack, which includes PHP, MySQL, GIT, Shopware, Magento, or BigCommerce or are willing to gain experience
- During three-week sprint cycles, you'll work with our clients to build solutions from scratch or help out on support tasks on already running platforms.
- You have 2+ years of work experience and are experienced in (a part of) our tech stack
- You continuously seek to learn and improve your code
- You can work independently when needed and are communicative
- Having the freedom to experiment with new technology, tools, and processes is important to you. By working together, we continuously improve.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic agency environment and like to communicate with team and client
- Excellent Dutch and/or English communication skills, both written and verbal
The Strix Gene
At Strix, we think it's important to know who and what we are, but certainly also believe it is a strength to realize what and who we are not.
- We think solutions, not in problems
- We dare to challenge, not repeat the patterns
- We push the boundaries, not to keep the status quo
- We embrace differences, we are not conservative
- We empower connections, not self-mindset
- Competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, pension plan, travel coverage, and 25 vacation days (extra days can be purchased).
- The freedom to arrange your own work-life balance with a workweek of 32/36/40 hours, flexible working hours, and hybrid working. You are very welcome in our inspiring office, but free to work from any other location
- A fun and motivated team of experienced and like-minded specialists
- Laptop and all the other gear you need, allocated self-study hours, training budget, and training days to keep your coding skills and knowledge up-to-date
- The autonomy and freedom to experiment and innovate with new tools, frameworks, or tech.
- Office food & drinks
- And of course a good party every now and then 😊
Strix is een full service e-commerce bureau. Onze missie is 'Pushing Boundaries in Digital Commerce'. Wij genereren online resultaat met e-commerce platforms. Als strategisch partner denken wij mee en richten we ons op de ontwikkeling (ontwerp en bouw) van nieuwe webshops én optimalisatie van bestaande webwinkels middels online marketing. Persoonlijke aandacht, passie voor digitaal en ambitie staan bij ons centraal. Vanuit deze drijfveren zetten wij ons in voor maximaal resultaat voor onze klanten; van het eerste strategische gesprek tot aan de oplevering van de webshop met advies en ondersteuning bij het runnen van je e-commerce platform. Met ruim 200 specialisten gevestigd in Nederland, Duitsland en Polen is Strix een top 5 Shopware partner en top 10 Adobe Commerce partner in Europa.